I stayed here recently and I have to say it was great. We had a room overlooking the pool and beach on the 4th floor. The rooms are basic but they do the job. They have a fridge, cooking area and basic utensils. The showers were amazing, possibly the nicest I've had at a hotel. They have nightly entertainment which was always a hit with guests. The pool was always very clean and very well supervised by the lifeguards. The €3 per day per sun lounger and sun lounger mattress worked out brilliantly. I see other people have complained about paying €3 for the day but they are very comfortable and you have it for the whole day, perfect if you plan to soak up the sun all day, a very cheap day in my opinion! The location is great, right on the beach, next door to mini golf and the main streets of Torremolinous with plenty of shops and restaurants. I would most definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bajondillo is in the heart of the Costa del Sol and right in front of the beach. All our Apartments have an excellent distribution and orientation as they all face the sea. The atmosphere is peaceful and inviting.Big garden with swimming pool with sun beds, hairdresser, PC with internet access, free WiFi in whole complex, a la carte restaurant “La Brasería”, cafeteria, self service laundry, external medical service (24h) and free Airport Shuttle-Bus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Onthebeach, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Bajondillo Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bajondillo Apartments Hotel Torremolinos
- Torremolinos Apartments
- Bajondillo Apartments Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Apartments Torremolinos