We arrived on a Sunday around Midday and booked in without fuss.The Room had 2 single beds pushed together and this was fine.The Bathroom was Very nice,Bath plus shower,wc,bidet,wash basin all very clean and no faults.The kitchen was tiny,it was a cubby hole that was fitted with a sink,Fridge and Cooker,we didnt use it much just boiled the saucepan for coffee(yeah no kettle).The room was spotless and cleaned regularly with change of towels.The hotel,pool.cleaning staff were great and always busy.we would come again and would recommend.could do with a coat of paint but thats only a thought on my part. njoy...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bajondillo is in the heart of the Costa del Sol and right in front of the beach. All our Apartments have an excellent distribution and orientation as they all face the sea. The atmosphere is peaceful and inviting.Big garden with swimming pool with sun beds, hairdresser, PC with internet access, free WiFi in whole complex, a la carte restaurant “La Brasería”, cafeteria, self service laundry, external medical service (24h) and free Airport Shuttle-Bus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hotelopia, Onthebeach, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Bajondillo Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bajondillo Apartments Hotel Torremolinos
- Torremolinos Apartments
- Bajondillo Apartments Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Apartments Torremolinos