The Bajondillo is an old/tired hotel which is in desperate need of a refurb. The rooms are dreadful and not clean, the common areas are old and again not cleaned well at all. The staff at the hotel, have never heard of customer service and generally show a lack of interest. The attitude of the barman in the pool bar has to be seen to be believed.
The pool in the main season is over crowded and loud which is to be expected given the size, no sun beds with an umbrella after 8am. The one good feature of this hotel is the location to the beach, other than that, its hard to find positives.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bajondillo is in the heart of the Costa del Sol and right in front of the beach. All our Apartments have an excellent distribution and orientation as they all face the sea. The atmosphere is peaceful and inviting.Big garden with swimming pool with sun beds, hairdresser, PC with internet access, free WiFi in whole complex, a la carte restaurant “La Brasería”, cafeteria, self service laundry, external medical service (24h) and free Airport Shuttle-Bus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Bajondillo Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bajondillo Apartments Hotel Torremolinos
- Torremolinos Apartments
- Bajondillo Apartments Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Apartments Torremolinos