I stayed in the complex over twenty years ago......it is still excactly the same. Same curtains, same furniture, same fridge etc. Must all have been good quality as everything is intact. I liked it then and still like it now. I prefer a room not overlooking the swimmingpool, and high up in order to get a quiet location and a view. The small fridge still works ok to cool some drinks. The elevators how ever are also old and a bit unreliable. They serve a good value breakfast buffet in the morning. At noon you can have a plato del dia at the bar, also for a good price. They have a small library, with books in different languages. You have to pay for your sunbed. Reception staff is friendly, but be prepared to wait. The outside parking area is free and guarded. I would definitely go back as they do offer a good price and have an excellent location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bajondillo is in the heart of the Costa del Sol and right in front of the beach. All our Apartments have an excellent distribution and orientation as they all face the sea. The atmosphere is peaceful and inviting.Big garden with swimming pool with sun beds, hairdresser, PC with internet access, free WiFi in whole complex, a la carte restaurant “La Brasería”, cafeteria, self service laundry, external medical service (24h) and free Airport Shuttle-Bus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Bajondillo Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bajondillo Apartments Hotel Torremolinos
- Torremolinos Apartments
- Bajondillo Apartments Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Apartments Torremolinos