Very good value (63 EUR/night in high season for a front sea side studio!), clean, very good beds (!), quite at night, great views from most of the rooms, large balconies, pool, garden, in front of nice beach, friendly staff - I think it's hard to find a better place in this price range. Negative points are kitchen area is very small - cooking is almost impossible, no toaster or wather cooker in the room - bathroom is simple but everything you need is there and very clean - but these negative points were not very important for us. We had a great stay and will reccommend this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bajondillo is in the heart of the Costa del Sol and right in front of the beach. All our Apartments have an excellent distribution and orientation as they all face the sea. The atmosphere is peaceful and inviting.Big garden with swimming pool with sun beds, hairdresser, PC with internet access, free WiFi in whole complex, a la carte restaurant “La Brasería”, cafeteria, self service laundry, external medical service (24h) and free Airport Shuttle-Bus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Onthebeach, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Bajondillo Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bajondillo Apartments Hotel Torremolinos
- Torremolinos Apartments
- Bajondillo Apartments Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Apartments Torremolinos