This last holiday (23 -30/3) was the 5th time I have stayed at this Hotel. I agree that the Hotel does need some modernising but some landings have been repainted and carpets replaced recently. I find the food more than acceptable and on the rare occasion that the cooked food is not as hot as you like then you can use the microwaves adjacant to the hot buffet. Most of the staff have not changed in the last 5 years and without exception are all friendly. The rooms are of a good size and all have balconies and sea views although you get more sun on the side overlooking the pool. The Hotel is in a very good location, about 200 yards from the promenade, a 10 minute walk to Benalmadena harbour and 25 minutes from Torremolinos. Along the prom you are spoilt for restaurants, many of which specialise in fish. Very reasonable to eat out and drink.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel situated on the beach, very well located, close to major points of interest in the area of leisure, and in the amusement park, water parks, thematic parks, dolphinarium, an area of shops, bars, clubs and restaurants . has the larger garden area with lawn and large swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Barracuda Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Barracuda Torremolinos
- Barracuda Hotel
- La Barracuda Hotel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain