I booked this hotel as 2 groups(2 rooms all inc)of 3 with adults and young children ages 8,10 and 14.We got off the airport train at LA COLINA,3 stops from airport at a cost of 1.85 euros each.A short 10 minute walk brought us to a lovely little bar/restaurant called RICON MARITIMO,great for a snack and a drink if your early for check in ,or on the way back to train.A further 5 minutes walk took us to the PEUNTE REAL.Very slight hill from train station,but in general all level plain.
We arrived at hotel just 2 minutes from the lovely beaches to a warm friendly reception,checked in ,got our wrist bands and we were away.The pool bar and pool areas excellent,no rubbish or dirt anywhere,all inclusive help yourself to drinks,with a staff member present to help, you and keep the area clean and stocked up.Pizzas were available from the pool bar outside main restauraunt times,along with an excellent guy cooking various bbq items fresh to order,he was amazing friendly polite.Main restaurant very good plenty of choice and a kids buffet,for the usual things kids like.Meats at the main restaurant were cooked in front of you,and not out the back.Lovely salad,deserts etc all in all excellent..
Entertainment was varied with plenty to do,in the pool,evenings and day time activities.
It has a sports complex out the back of the apartment blocks,for tennis ,football ,archery really good.Entertainment staff really good,We stayed at the hotel and not the self catering apartments,but the apartments do look really nice and modern as are the hotel rooms ample space for 4 people ,clean,toiletries etc. For Small children there is a toddlers pool 40 cm deep.
The hotel was inundated with cleaners who were very friendly and do a wonderfull job,bins around the pool and bar areas regularly emptied.The area of the hotel is reasonably quiet ,really clean , all on the level and about a 20 minute walk along the seafront towards torremolinos.Plenty of good bars and restaurants along the seafront and on the beach with bbq going most of the day.,all on the level ,this area and hotel is ideal for families and children,it is not a party animal hotel,which is good for those who enjoy a steady holiday.Hotel very mixed with Spanish,Germans and not so many english,sunbeds can be a battle but there are plenty of chairs that can be used from the pool bar,to the pool area.
I will not hesitate to stay here again,it is fantastic value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puente Real 4 **** is ideally located on the beach front in Torremolinos and is awarded with the Q for Quality Tourism. It offers you the posibility to take a rest and enjoy the fabulous climate of the "sunny coast" as well as the Andalousian customs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Ebookers, Onthebeach, Booking.com, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Puente Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puente Real Hotel Torremolinos
- Puente Real Torremolinos
- Hotel Puente Real Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain