Booked this hotel in a very last minute break, read a lot of reviews after booking it that gave me the idea that the hotel and food were not going to be up to much. Prepared ourselves that it wasnt going to be of the standard we liked. Wonderful surprise . . it was really lovely. From the minute we arrived at the train station just opposite the air port we were approached by very friendly staff offering to help with purchasing our tickets and telling us how many stops we needed before departing the train. A short walk later and more helpful and friendly directions from the locals and we arrived at the hotel. Very friendly and helpful reception . .spoke very good English . . Our room was very nice . .very clean and a lovely view of the beach which was only across the road. We enjoyed the pool .. .really clean and chairs not too much of a problem . .good pool side snack bar and again really nice helpful and friendly guy working in it. We were all inclusive and the food in the restaurant was really nice with plenty of choice and lots of staff constantly tidying around and bringing out fresh dishes of food all the time . . you never had to wait if anything ran out. Yes it was busy but its a big hotel and so its going to be . .staff were always one step ahead of you getting you a table if it was very busy. I thought the choice of food was amazing, there would definatly be something there for everyone. Hotel location was great . . short walk to a few shops and a longer walk all on the flat to a bigger shopping area. We hired bikes which was wonderful as its so flat and a wonderful ride along the prom to the very end with loads to see on route . .definatly recommend that. Bike hire place about fifteen minute walk from hotel. Finally water park . . found it cheaper to go by taxi than bus . . also a lot less hassle as its not far but hard to get to. Pretty expensive to go in . .then got to pay for sun loungers as extra . . plenty of grass areas around which you can sit on and get shade from the trees. Rides very good . . something for everyone and plenty of life guards all over the place. Finally the beach across from the hotel is lovely and very clean . .sunloungers reasonable . . everything you need and all the usual fun things pedaloes etc. Would highly recommend this hotel for accomodation, food and location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puente Real 4 **** is ideally located on the beach front in Torremolinos and is awarded with the Q for Quality Tourism. It offers you the posibility to take a rest and enjoy the fabulous climate of the "sunny coast" as well as the Andalousian customs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Onthebeach, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Puente Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puente Real Hotel Torremolinos
- Puente Real Torremolinos
- Hotel Puente Real Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain