First of all, we had an additional person added to our group the day before leaving. NOT A PROBLEM for ESTEVIA?? (receptionist) over the phone. & we got the same rate our agency had given us. She had our rooms shuffled to fit & STILL were all together. Rooms were very clean & lifts were the standard slow & busy! Taxis at the airport are plentiful & cheap to Torremolinos. You are there in 15 minutes rather than an hour in a transfer bus!!The restaurant was the same old all inclusive dining in SPAIN!?!? Food was very good, varied but you CANNOT make some people happy. There was ALWAYS something you could eat even if fussy!! I think most people writing these revues hadn't been to an all inclusive hotel before?? The waitstaff could have been given more tasks, they appeared bored. They had a great idea of Self Service wine, beer & soft drinks at the poolside so no queques there!!! Also, the pool snack bar food was pretty varied & the guy working it was very personable. How can you complain about the sunbed saga?? Same EVERYWHERE ......& the beach couldnt be closer. Unless you are a cripple the walk to "Torremolinos" doesnt exist? I thought we WERE in Torremolinos? & as for the complaints about the entertainment?? "Hel-lo" You are in SPAIN ??? When in a British hotel do they speak to you in SPANISH ???? THIS IS A GRIPE I see on ALL Spanish hotels reviews??? If you dont like it go to Southend??.......Oh & OMG the Swedish Masseuse at the poolside was a nice surprise!!! & HE WAS AWESOME at his job...The best 20 Euros I spent the whole trip!! Overall I would go back to Peunte Real & I would say the best thing they have going is their great customer service. Even getting extra towels wasnt an issue. Oh & another OMG.......we were checking out late, you get the standard luggage room facility & they offer a room (appointment times) for guests to shower & change. THEY SUPPLY SHAMPOO, CONDITIONER, SHOWER GEL, Lotion ETC ETC & clean towels obviously!! Never heard of that before either for FREE???
We had a great time & as we had been in Torremolinos before we ventured out further on the train.. (of course we had to try to speak Spanish, it being the Native language) & the railway is very user friendly. We travelled about quite a bit. Oh...& another thing people, try TIPPING..........It makes a world of difference. I reckon the hotel staff dont make very good wages?? When buying a drink at the bar.......throw a Euros down each round..........it makes the world of difference to the barstaff's night & your service is definately better than the miserable non tipper. & Yes I know you arent getting your drink for "free" but then most people tip when paying cash at a bar too!!! I ALWAYS leave something for the room service staff too.............Think about what they clean for you!?!?
Taxis in Torremolinos seem to all charge 7 Euros & can be ordered by the VERY helpful reception people, who, I must say appeared to actually have Customer Service training, rather than the average Spanish package holiday hotel? Keep up the good work Puente Real.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puente Real 4 **** is ideally located on the beach front in Torremolinos and is awarded with the Q for Quality Tourism. It offers you the posibility to take a rest and enjoy the fabulous climate of the "sunny coast" as well as the Andalousian customs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Puente Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puente Real Hotel Torremolinos
- Puente Real Torremolinos
- Hotel Puente Real Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain