The food was good, staff very helpful. We thought we were getting a room in the hotel, but ended up in the appartments. Shower was broken although reported was not fixed also green black mould on all the tiles. A fight broke out one afternoon at the pool bar and started again later on. If you want a noisey holiday then this is the hotel to be staying. The accommodation in my opinion at the appartments is only 2 star. Too much cursing and swearing at pool bar when children are about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puente Real 4 **** is ideally located on the beach front in Torremolinos and is awarded with the Q for Quality Tourism. It offers you the posibility to take a rest and enjoy the fabulous climate of the "sunny coast" as well as the Andalousian customs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Onthebeach, Priceline, TravelUp, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Puente Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puente Real Hotel Torremolinos
- Puente Real Torremolinos
- Hotel Puente Real Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain