Had a great holiday, no complaints, everything clean, food good would advise people to stay there. You have to remember when you stay in a Spanish Hotel you are not going to get British food. There was enough choice for everyone to eat at meal times and yes you had to buy water or you could take your own unless you were all inclusive but this happens in hotels everywhere so not unusual. The entertainment was not the best but the girls were lovely and worked hard. The staff by the pool were very nice and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puente Real 4 **** is ideally located on the beach front in Torremolinos and is awarded with the Q for Quality Tourism. It offers you the posibility to take a rest and enjoy the fabulous climate of the "sunny coast" as well as the Andalousian customs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, Onthebeach, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Puente Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puente Real Hotel Torremolinos
- Puente Real Torremolinos
- Hotel Puente Real Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain