We spent 4 days there ,on April 2010, with my family( my mom and my brothers and sisters) . We arrived on a Sunday evening and we went back on Thursday ! We landed in Malaga and then, a bus took us until the entrance of the hotel! The hotel took care of everything !
Moreover, the hotel even organized trips for customers with guides who personally came to the hotel .
The view was beautiful , the hotel Puente Real is located on the beach in Torremolinos, in the heart of the Costa del Sol close to the beach! Unfortunately, the ocean temperature was too cold to swim !
We went to the reception of the hotel , the hostess gave us the keys of our room ! We were on the second floor of the small building isolated near to the swimming pool. Indeed there were two swimming pools. We spent a lot of time there . Our flat was a andalusian apartment building with one bedroom, a living room with two sofa beds, a huge terrace, a small kitchen and a outdated bathroom. It was pretty clean because everyday an housemaid came to clean everything !
For me ,the only reproach that I had to say was that beds weren't comfy at all and the duvet was such as an old scratchy curtain. Futhermore we spent a lot of time outside of the hotel ! We visited a lots , because it's a wonderful area. And about food ,it was not good enough for us. There were mixture of foods , and drinks were awful even if it was "all inclusive", ( for example : the juice at breakfast ) . But the waiters were very nice and in compensation,the restaurant had a panoramic sea views and an open kitchen every day.
Something that I had loved wasdaytime and evening entertainment for all ages,..and at night there were professional shows,party's in the basements of the hotel .
I reminds me of a party when a professional came to do a show with snakes,it was terrible ! ..
Or even better I remember an evening "quizz", and of course, we had won and received a bottle of champagne.
Finally, this hotel in Torremolinos is ideal for family holidays. An all-inclusive hotel on the beach where you can enjoy the charm of the Costa del Sol ! What could be better ? ....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puente Real 4 **** is ideally located on the beach front in Torremolinos and is awarded with the Q for Quality Tourism. It offers you the posibility to take a rest and enjoy the fabulous climate of the "sunny coast" as well as the Andalousian customs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Onthebeach, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Puente Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puente Real Hotel Torremolinos
- Puente Real Torremolinos
- Hotel Puente Real Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain