We was here for a week in October with the grandchildren, aged 8 and 10. Accommodation was basic but adequate, cleaned well and reasonably roomy.
The food in the main restaurant was not as good as other all inclusive we have been to and I think any longer than a week and it would have become a little tedious. Saying that, we all found something adequate to eat every day.
The guy in the outside snack bar works non stop, to provide chips, burgers toasties etc and we did use this a lot too, although there is always a queue. This is open when the main restaurant is not.
Patrice worked very hard with the animation side of things during the day and evening. Unfortunately there was a 60's week on and they had taken over the main show bar, to which regular guests were not allowed in. We were forced to use a temporary marquee, set up for the evening entertainment, with a temporary bar and one barman. Result was limited seating and space and a permanent queue for the bar.
You could not get a sunbed if you didn't get up and reserve one, in either the main or quiet pool area.
Town was a good 20 minute walk away.
Like I said it was ok, we wouldn't return, it was suitable for a short break but I would've been disappointed if we had gone there for a main fortnight holiday.
Personally we found the staff to be pleasant and helpful, some of the clientèle however were not so.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puente Real 4 **** is ideally located on the beach front in Torremolinos and is awarded with the Q for Quality Tourism. It offers you the posibility to take a rest and enjoy the fabulous climate of the "sunny coast" as well as the Andalousian customs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Puente Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puente Real Hotel Torremolinos
- Puente Real Torremolinos
- Hotel Puente Real Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain