Thanks to everyone who made our holiday fantastic. We will definitely return, not sure why all reviews aren't positive. We were a family of 7, three if which were kids. Age range of 2- 60. Entertsinment throughout the day and night was brilliant and caters for everyone, you have to he in it to win it so get involved, there was face painting and crafts, water games, football, gun party games and even line dancing. Sergio and Jessie were brilliant snd work tirelessly, they are great fun and for the record speak brilliant English, yes they are Spanish but English is spoken along with French so everyone is included. Our children loved the activities and we have never had such s good time! The pool bar provides good snacks and Jose was very amenable offering variations for individual needs and tastes and Rossio in the bar was very friendly. Language was no problem here too. As for the restaurant, some staff were friendlier than others, Stefan was great fun and yhe matre dee were lovely, food varied daily and caters for all nationalities. It may not be always to rveryones taste but effort was there. Presentation was excellent and we loved roast beef and Yorkshire night! We like Mediterranean food so we were okay, but if you don't there is salad or pool bar. Evening entertainment was varied, kids disco at 9 was a big hit. Bird shows and flamenco nights and good clean family fun, Mr Puente Real was a hoot! Head Bar Man Samuel did a brilliant job on his own, he could do with some extra people. If you have a good sense of humour and enjoy getting involved then you will find what you're looking for here, but if you want s quiet holiday then that's available too.
Only criticism is the pillows- flat as pancakes!
You are a bit out of the resortm which we prefer, but buses stop outside the hotel regularly and renfe train is just a short walk away for going to shopping centres and Malaga.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puente Real 4 **** is ideally located on the beach front in Torremolinos and is awarded with the Q for Quality Tourism. It offers you the posibility to take a rest and enjoy the fabulous climate of the "sunny coast" as well as the Andalousian customs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, Onthebeach, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Booking.com, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Puente Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puente Real Hotel Torremolinos
- Puente Real Torremolinos
- Hotel Puente Real Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain