We stayed for a week All Inclusive at half term with our two granddchildren. The room was large and airy with a fine view of the sea and spotlessly clean. The only minus point was the TV. It was digital and wall-mounted but where were the english-speaking programmes. BBC world news does not provide home news and the films were (unusually) all in Spanish or dubbed into Spanish. Why?
The fast-food kiosk at the pool is fantastic for children mainly because of the speedy, cheerful, diligent staff operating it. One young man in particular is like greased lighting and he is willing to go the extra few minutes if it is hectic. The pool bar is staffed by excellent people.
The size of the pool area was, at this time, inadequate for the numbers of people wanting to stay by the pool although the pool bar area is roomy with plenty of umbrellas.
I found the reception staff a little slow and serious and not well informed of the route to find lost items.
The restaurant is surprisingly spartan for a four star hotel. At breakfast there was just a table-top sized piece of tissue paper to serve as a tablecloth and you brought your own cups and saucers and knives and forks. At dinner there were place mats. I felt that the lack of cloths made the restaurant very noisy with nothing to blur the sounds. I found the food very satisfactory. Younger people with young children would love this hotel and we enjoyed our week very much but I would not visit as an elderly couple, which is what we are.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puente Real 4 **** is ideally located on the beach front in Torremolinos and is awarded with the Q for Quality Tourism. It offers you the posibility to take a rest and enjoy the fabulous climate of the "sunny coast" as well as the Andalousian customs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Puente Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puente Real Hotel Torremolinos
- Puente Real Torremolinos
- Hotel Puente Real Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain