The food was good, with a decent variety. However the staff couldn't wait to remove your plate, sometimes without even questioning if you were done. The evening meal did not even include a free glass of water (unless you were all inclusive) The hotel room was clean, but the shower was disgustingly filthy and it wasn't just my room; my son and his family had 2 other rooms and they were of the same poor condition regarding the shower. The air conditioning was turned off between 12.30am and 7.30am every night!!!! (just when it was needed the most). I;m sure the hotel website boasted of having a fitness centre; but I never saw it and it wasn't advertised anywhere in the complex.All in all I will not be returning to this hotel. Ti's certainly not to my standards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puente Real 4 **** is ideally located on the beach front in Torremolinos and is awarded with the Q for Quality Tourism. It offers you the posibility to take a rest and enjoy the fabulous climate of the "sunny coast" as well as the Andalousian customs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Onthebeach, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Puente Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puente Real Hotel Torremolinos
- Puente Real Torremolinos
- Hotel Puente Real Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain