We stayed at Puente Real for one week at the beginning of October. I was quite concerned after reading some uncomplimentary reviews as I was travelling with my one year old daughter and my mother, but we had an excellent break.
We found so much variety in the food and always found something that we liked. We enjoyed the theme evenings where we sampled different foods. Yes the dining room was chaotic at busy times but the staff worked hard to get us seated as soon as possible.
Our room was pleasant and was cleaned daily.
The only downside was the location of he hotel being on the outside of Torremolinos but we used the local bus, just outside the hotel to take us into the centre, for only 1,15Euro.
We thoroughly enjoyed our time at Puente Real but can appreciate how crazy it could be in the height of summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puente Real 4 **** is ideally located on the beach front in Torremolinos and is awarded with the Q for Quality Tourism. It offers you the posibility to take a rest and enjoy the fabulous climate of the "sunny coast" as well as the Andalousian customs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Onthebeach, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Puente Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puente Real Hotel Torremolinos
- Puente Real Torremolinos
- Hotel Puente Real Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain