The Hotel although looking it's age was very clean, and they are updating things at the moment. The rooms were clean and the maids changed the towels (if required) and made the beds everyday. We went in late May with temps in the high 80's but there was no aircon on in any of the public areas especially the restaurant which was quite hot at night unless you managed to get a table near the window. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel pools were clean and there is plenty of daytime activities should you wish to partake. We didn't watch all the evening entertainment as it was on the ground floor of the hotel and was very hot in their, but they did move the evening entertainment towards the end of the week to the poolside stage, which was much better. All entrtainment ends at 11pm for those with poolside rooms/appartments. The surrounding area is pretty quiet at nights and although quite away from Torremolinos centre the sea front is a lovely walk at night. I would recomend this hotel for people wanting to relax away from the hustle & bustle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puente Real 4 **** is ideally located on the beach front in Torremolinos and is awarded with the Q for Quality Tourism. It offers you the posibility to take a rest and enjoy the fabulous climate of the "sunny coast" as well as the Andalousian customs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Puente Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puente Real Hotel Torremolinos
- Puente Real Torremolinos
- Hotel Puente Real Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain