My husband are just back from a 5 day break at the Riu Belplaya. we booked in January when all the reviews said how wonderfull the hotel, service etc was. As said in other reviews the hotel seems to have slipped down due to the All Inclusive tarrif now operating. That said it was our first visit and although not anything really to rave about we did enjoy our break. I think we would have struggled to enjoy it if we were there more than a week as the food was repeatative and seemed to get worse as the week went on.
Good points are the room we had was lovely on the 7th floor with sea view,very clean and not noisey. The staff I would say 80% of them are polite and friendly although one or two did spoil it. Good location right across from beach and near shops.
Bad points the indoor pool was nice but spoilt but loud,screaming,excited children (not the childrens fault but an age restriction of say over 16 years would help make this area more pleasant for people wanting to relax and perhaps introduce a childrens indoor pool ) Animation work hard but could improve what was on offer. Still a nice mini break that we made the most of.
We would probably not return but then we like to try different places anyway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos * Three 3, 5 & 9-storey buildings * Opposite Torremolinos beach, 50 m away * 2 km from various shops * 5 km from the airport * 10 km from Malaga * 50 m from a bus stop * 1.5 Km from the train station * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Costa del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Riu Belplaya
- Riu Belplaya Torremolinos
- ClubHotel Riu Costa Del Sol Torremolinos, Spain