Stayed at the Riu Belplaya from the 8th - 18th Aug on the All Inclusive package, we were 2 adults and our 11 year old daughter. The Hotel is kept incredibly clean, our room was spotless, the beds changed every day and fresh towels also (which were very nice and not thin and threadbare as described by some). The air con wasn't brilliant but combined with the fan kept our room comfortably cool. The food was of excellent quality and very varied from pasta, stews, soup, fish, paella, huge salads, cheeses, cold meats, chips, vegetarian. I will say that some of the main meals could be a little repetitive. Breakfasts were plentiful, from cereals to a full English with a variety of egg dishes, scrambled, soft boiled, omelette and fried, lovely bacon, pancakes, croissants, the choice is endless! Desserts and fruit were also very inviting, the ice creams being a favourite with our daughter. A slight negative is that the very keen waiting on staff would remove your plate once they'd recognised that you'd finished/had an empty plate but you could still be chewing your last mouthful or not even have put down your fork and the plate would be whipped away! Drinks were great, from juices, fizzy pops, water, wines, beer and coffees these all from the 'self serving stations' around the hotel. Spirits, Cocktails and Espresso Coffees were served to you from behind the bar still part of the all inclusive. The evening entertainment was generally good although a little cheesy at times, the Flamenco Dancers were great. A mini disco and kids club were available and kept the entertainment staff busy. The pool was lovely and the Aqua Areobics run by Joshua and Dori was great fun. All in all we had a great time, the weather was perfect, wall to wall sunshine every day and very hot. Tip - there are toilets to the left of the gym in the pool area - also, ask at reception for the code to the door which leads out to the main street, it'll save you a walk! We would definitely return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos * Opposite Torremolinos beach, 50 m away * 2 km from various shops * 5 km from the airport * 10 km from Malaga * 50 m from a bus stop * 1.5 Km from the train station * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays and HotelQuickly so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Costa del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Riu Belplaya
- Riu Belplaya Torremolinos
- ClubHotel Riu Costa Del Sol Torremolinos, Spain