A nice hotel, really clean and up to Riu standards. Staff very welcoming and pleasant whatever their role. Breakfast was for us the best meal of the day with fresh bread, cakes, fresh omelettes, nice fresh fruit but the juices weren't fresh, no Cava on offer (nice to have the choice at breakfast!) and the cured meats were not good quality. Lunch and dinner we found to be very similar and there were two timed sittings which we are not used to on holiday as we don't like to be too regimented as we have enough of that at home. The wine was poor and to buy a bottle, which we did do, was not supplemented.
The quality of the alcohol was good in the bars, with Cruz campo beer and the spirits were unknown brands. Cava and Irish coffees were excellent.
The hotel is on the outskirts of Torremolinos but makes for a nice walk along the promenade in the mornings and evenings and for a short break is ideal as is only 15 mins transfer in a taxi 25 euros from the airport and 18 from the taxi stop right outside of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos * Opposite Torremolinos beach, 50 m away * 2 km from various shops * 5 km from the airport * 10 km from Malaga * 50 m from a bus stop * 1.5 Km from the train station * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Costa del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Riu Belplaya
- Riu Belplaya Torremolinos
- ClubHotel Riu Costa Del Sol Torremolinos, Spain