Have just spent a three weeks winter break here. I have to say the the rooms are of a lovely size, but the bath was in a terrible state, it had obviously been re-coated and it was all flaking off, so when you stood in it to have a shower, it all stuck to the bottoms of your feet!
The other down side was the entertainment room is FAR too small for the number of guests, so if you didn't get in there early, no chance of getting a seat for any entertainment, you had to sit out in reception area, or bring a table and chairs in from outside and put in that area.
The food was Ok, the salad area was very good, but the main courses tended to lack imagination. I have had far better food at other RIU hotels.
But on the plus side we did enjoy our holiday, the management seemed very friendly, quite close to a railway station for ease of getting around, and right by the promenade.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos * Opposite Torremolinos beach, 50 m away * 2 km from various shops * 5 km from the airport * 10 km from Malaga * 50 m from a bus stop * 1.5 Km from the train station * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Costa del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Riu Belplaya
- Riu Belplaya Torremolinos
- ClubHotel Riu Costa Del Sol Torremolinos, Spain