Had a great after Christmas break 19th January. The weather was kind,lovely and fine but a very cool breeze. There are a lot of hardy souls at this hotel the sun beds were occupied most days!
We love this hotel for its location, cleanliness, food and staff. We have stayed in lots of Riu hotels, mostly resorts in the Caribbean which are a lot bigger. These resorts have numerous restaurants ,animation teams and are usually isolated. The RIU Bel Playa is just a sea front hotel don't expect club hotel facilities and from what I have seen its certainly got nothing for children. We use it as our base, we have a great breakfast then we are out and about most days until about 4pm, although we are AI we don,t rush back for lunch. We always opt for 7.45 dinner and have a couple of cocktails in the bar prior to this. Yes the lounge does get crowded as most people want to see whatever entertainment is on, some nights are better than others.
This is our fourth visit in 4 years (same week) and we will be back again next year, as will lots of other people we see every year. Riu must be doing something right to be able to get all this repeat business .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos * Opposite Torremolinos beach, 50 m away * 2 km from various shops * 5 km from the airport * 10 km from Malaga * 50 m from a bus stop * 1.5 Km from the train station * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Costa del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Riu Belplaya
- Riu Belplaya Torremolinos
- ClubHotel Riu Costa Del Sol Torremolinos, Spain