positives: rooms clean
food excellent and not repetative like some reviews say, there is just plenty of everything so its hard to choose.
everything is fresh i.e salad bar.
Entertainment is good but it is nice to get out of the hotel and go into the town.
Joshua the entertainments rep is very good and if you want to meet new people its worth joining in with the games as they pass the time on and is funny.
NEGATIVES: the pool area, the sunbeds were dirty and so was the area around the pool.
broken tiles in the pool and surrounding area.
indoor pool not open.
overall for a 4* hotel its needs alot of work doing to it, we had a lovely stay and would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos * Opposite Torremolinos beach, 50 m away * 2 km from various shops * 5 km from the airport * 10 km from Malaga * 50 m from a bus stop * 1.5 Km from the train station * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Costa del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Riu Belplaya
- Riu Belplaya Torremolinos
- ClubHotel Riu Costa Del Sol Torremolinos, Spain