Its hard to go wrong with the Belpayer.....
Rooms are large, spotless, and comfortable - its worth paying the small extra for the sea view - its great from the upper floors,
Staff are friendly and try to accommodate your wishes,
The food is great - I would say as good as you get for a large hotel. Plenty of choice - especially salads and puddings,
The car hire arranged through reception is good - under £70 for 3 days delivered to hotel with full insurance. Not worth shopping around,
The location is on the quiet side, not much around it at night. The walk to the centre of Torre is a good half hour along the sea front - pleasant really. 10 mins less if you cut in land.
Hourly local bus to centre from where you can catch busses to Marbella, Mijas etc and a 10 mins walk takes you to the Malaga bus or train.
Reception will give you maps and timetables,
Try Malaga for a day - its well worth the visit and easy to find your way around - cathederal, shops, restaurants, gardens, castle on hill.
Weather mixed in mid April - 2 cloudy showery days and 3 sunny ones - good enough to sit round pool.
Overall, a great week - to be honest I don't know how they do it for the money !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos * Opposite Torremolinos beach, 50 m away * 2 km from various shops * 5 km from the airport * 10 km from Malaga * 50 m from a bus stop * 1.5 Km from the train station * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Costa del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Riu Belplaya
- Riu Belplaya Torremolinos
- ClubHotel Riu Costa Del Sol Torremolinos, Spain