When ever I go to Torremolinos I always stay here. No, I was here in February and they were closed. But now they are open and I will be staying there next week. I always get a warm welcome and, on one occasion I even got a welcoming kiss from the pretty receptionist. The hotel is basic, in expensive and close to buses and the railway station. Great if you want to get out and about
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in 2010, this hotel has become a great combination of modernity and charm. During your stay you can relax in the social lounge, workout at the gym or enjoy views of the Mediterranean sea from the restaurant. Situated conveniently in the Centre of Torremolinos, surrounded by the best pubs, restaurants and shops, within easy reach of the train station, and just 10 minutes walk from the beaches of Torremolinos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, HostelWorld and Hotels.com so you can book your Adriano Hotel Torremolinos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torremolinos Adriano Hotel
- Adriano Hotel Torremolinos Costa Del Sol, Spain