The hotel was easy to find, just opposite Mcdonalds and is well positioned for access to San Miguel shopping and the beach. We were expecting basic and that's what we got. We wouldn't have minded but the beds were those metal folding camp beds with no support - we both had bad backs at the end of the week.
On top of that even though the hotel appeared clean I caught somthing nasty from the bedding - a skin irritation.
The breakfast was cheap and nasty but if you only want Tea and toast it would do. There is a good tapas bar round the corner called Mason de Manuel - worth a visit for a couple of Rose wines and some nibbles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in 2010, this hotel has become a great combination of modernity and charm. During your stay you can relax in the social lounge, workout at the gym or enjoy views of the Mediterranean sea from the restaurant. Situated conveniently in the Centre of Torremolinos, surrounded by the best pubs, restaurants and shops, within easy reach of the train station, and just 10 minutes walk from the beaches of Torremolinos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Adriano Hotel Torremolinos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torremolinos Adriano Hotel
- Adriano Hotel Torremolinos Costa Del Sol, Spain