Royal Costa Hotel
US$95
US$198
US$167
  • Pool
Hotel Zen Airport(Torremolinos)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$47
Hotel Tarik(Torremolinos)
US$99
US$322
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Sol Principe by Melia(Torremolinos)(Great Value!)
US$113
Elvoline
  • Beachfront
Melia Costa del Sol(Torremolinos)
US$155
Cancelon
US$80
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
All reviewslos alamosmin walkmalaga airportthree starfussy eatertrain serviceall inclusive drinksmeal timesspanish hotelpaellaclean hotelshort breakdecent sizecold meatstown centregreat holidayclean towels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here in august for 5 nights with my husband and stepson the hotel is clean food is average but if your not too fussy there's always something u can eat we stayed half board had breakfast every morning and dinner a couple of nights the hotel is situated in the Los alamos area but there is a train station 2 mins walk from the hotel which takes you into the centre of torremolinos within minutes or you can head down to the beach which is about 10 mins from the hotel if you walk along the promenade u will reach the centre in 30 mins all in all we thought the hotel was good value for money and would return .

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Having read reviews I wasn't sure what to expect but bearing in mind you get what you pay for it was a good, clean hotel. The room was cleaned everyday, the aircon was helpful and the hotel was very quiet. The food was decent and there was something to suit everyone. Although close to the beach and airport, not a great location if you are looking for nightlife, although the train station is very close by. Overall a decent hotel for those on a small budget.

2  Thank lm123018
HotelRoyalCosta, Community Manager at Royal Costa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear customer,

Thank you for share your opinion on TripAdvisor. We like to know that you enjoy our hotel. Hope to see you here again soon. You can follow our news on Facebook.

A greeting

Reviewed 17 August 2014

We stayed at this hotel for a 5 days. I was with my boyfriend and we were put into a double room but there was twin beds. We asked to be changed to a room with a double bed and it was not possible, There was no room with a double bed available through our stay. We had also paid for half board, so we were entitled to breakfast and dinner. Food was of poor standard and was very over cooked. To buy a liter bottle of water was three euro, was so overpriced.The hotel lift was broken for four days before getting fixed, the second lift was very slow and was always a queue for it. Of course we were on the sixth floor. We didn't even used the hotel pool during our stay as it was over packed with families and loud kids. If you are looking for a relaxing quite stay do not book into this hotel. The only plus about this hotel, its near the train station.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Evelyn O

Dear Eve,

We regret that you did not enjoy your holiday with us. Regarding the food, buffet restaurant offers a wide variety of dishes to suit the taste of most of our customers. We hope you give us another opportunity to show the good service of our hotel.

A greeting

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Would be advised not to go all inclusive here as the food on offer is not fit to serve paying customers and was only served periodically during the day with hours to spare between breakfast, lunch and dinner. The bar opening times and drinks on offer fell below expectations also.
Because of this we would find ourselves enjoying food and drink away from the hotel all the time.

The hotel itself is in Los Alamos which is a couple of stops away from Torremolinos so have extra euros to spare for the train there and back. Because of this, it is advisable to plan spending as much time in Torremolinos itself as possible and take everything you will need with you to save yourself multiple journeys back and forth. This will also save yourself from the fact that there is pretty much nothing to do at all in Los Alamos - it's small with just a few choices of places to eat and a hefty big main road running through it.

Don't be fooled about any entertainment promised. It was just just pants if I'm completely honest. It would last 20 minutes or thereabouts if u were lucky and was only really good for keeping the children and the people that had a little too much to drink occupied.

Elevators broke down constantly so was safer to take stairs. Toilets at reception were not kept in good nick. Wifi was slow and didn't work half the time - this was particularly annoying as most places in Torremolinos had wifi that worked.

I could go on with lots of other little niggles but I don't really want to give them the time of day - I would just like to give my verdict of our stay.

Terrible. Would be worth spending money on a hotel in Torremolinos itself or neighbouring Benalmadena or Fuengirola which are all lovely I have to say.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Colin M

Dear Colin,

We regret that the hotel has not covered your expectations. We take note of your suggestion. We would love you to come back to visit us on your next trip to Malaga.

Regards

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Okay,Jesus were to start!
Breakfast,
was very poor,all I had was jam and toast,well,u cud accually call it raw toast
And the coffee machine didn't work.
Lunch,
We didn't stay for lunch but once I poped in for a look,let's just say,I wouldn't exactly stay there
Dinner,
Just no.tiny selection,all I had was chipsand ice cream for desert(which wasn't the nicest)
Pool✅,
I liked the pool I have to say!
Lovely,not too noisey,no sunbed fights✔️
Table tennis(which I loved)✔️
Pool table✔️
Fooseball table✔️
Only downer was that the damn outside bar costed me 2.50 for a small ice lolly,and slushee's where so bitter and discusting
Location,
Okay,train station just beside hotel,and only two stops away from the beautiful town of tormelinos✔️
Your just round the Corner from a mini supermarket which wasn't so bad,
And also the most beautiful proper Italian pizza place ever,people are lovely✔️
It's called la Rivera I think
You must visit it❤️
Rooms,
Okay size,
I was with my mum and dad and all three beds together,very clean tho,cleaned Every day!
But bathroom was a hazard! Flooded 24/7
balcony,
Okay,very small!
And no tables
I much prefare benemondena,only six stops away, must visit the marina✔️
Overall,hotel 3* but I don't think I'll be staying in this hotel for a long,long,long time

3  Thank Lara_slushy