I stayed at this Hotel during the last week of September. This hotel was in a great location, for shops, bars, restaurants and the train station was a 5 minute walk away. (1.70euro single from the airport to Torremolinos which was an 8 minute journey, don't bother with transfers). Yes this hotels is still living in the 60/70's, however our room was clean, new towels daily and bedding changed 3 times. The one thing that let's this hotel down is the food, cold meats for breakfast (which doesn't bother me as i'm abroad, if I wanted a Full English I would stay in the UK) and the one evening meal we had was warm food, but bland! However there are so so many restaurants close by, that we ate out anyway and was very cheap.
Tip: 1) Don't book this hotel if you have stayed in 4*/5* hotels in the past and unfortunately you are unable to switch off from this.
2) You don't want to be central with noise around.
3) You want Half Board or B&B of a high standard.
This hotel is a budget hotel and I have stayed in luxury 4/5* hotels, but for the price we paid for a 'cheap week away' we got just what thought.
I would stay here again, simply due to location, price and friendly staff.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Kristal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Kristal Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Kristal Hotel Torremolinos