Stayed here the first week of June. Lovely little hotel away from all the noise. Lovely big bedrooms, large balcony and spacious bathroom. The swimming pool was fantastic and we had it to to ourselves most of the time which was lovely. Very much a hotel people go to to see the sights rather than sunbath all day. Staff are wonderful very helpful, polite and kind. The Beach and restaurants are about a 10 minute walk, which in the sunshine up and down the hills is a bit of a struggle! Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The place to encounter the Spanish and Japanese culture.The excellent location and relaxing setting makes La Luna Blanca the perfect place to stay for a relaxing and enjoyable break on the Costa del Sol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Agoda and HRS so you can book your Hotel La Luna Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Luna Blanca Torremolinos
- Hotel La Luna Blanca Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain