After spending five very enjoyable nights in central Malaga, we booked ourselves in for two nights here and wow, what a wonderful hotel! The staff couldn't have been any more helpful and friendly and even picked us up from the train station when we arrived. The Japanese breakfast was amazing and the rotemburo & sauna were absolutely fantastic. Nice little swimming pool too, which was great for having a little splash about in. The only downside to this hotel is that it's in Torremolinos, a town that has most certainly seen better days. That said, I'd return to La Luna Blanca in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The place to encounter the Spanish and Japanese culture.The excellent location and relaxing setting makes La Luna Blanca the perfect place to stay for a relaxing and enjoyable break on the Costa del Sol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel La Luna Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Luna Blanca Torremolinos
- Hotel La Luna Blanca Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain