We travel to this area pretty regularly and have stayed at a number of different Hotels in the area including the Riu Puerto Marina which we like very much, however, La Luna Blanca will be our first choice from now on ! The Hotel is run/owned by delightful, caring, friendly Japanese people who have Customer Service down to a very fine art. We were welcomed with smiles that lasted for the duration of our stay, I cannot stress enough how beautiful these people are, they catered for our every need and nothing is too much trouble for them.
The accommodation itself is immaculate and has a wonderful calming feel about it, Breakfast was consistently superb and we cant wait to visit La Luna Blanca again.
Book this Hotel with confidence, you will not be disappointed !
Thank you to all the Staff at La Luna Blanca, you made our stay very pleasurable and you deserve all the positive reports on here :)
Vernon & Anna (Room 5)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The place to encounter the Spanish and Japanese culture.The excellent location and relaxing setting makes La Luna Blanca the perfect place to stay for a relaxing and enjoyable break on the Costa del Sol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel La Luna Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Luna Blanca Torremolinos
- Hotel La Luna Blanca Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain