Booked this £250 pp full board. Read the reviews and was a little apprehensive but it was absolutely fabalous. Rooms clean, staff friendly and me and my partner loved the food. The choice was great. Approx 25% of british people staying there - the rest were european. Beach is across the road. We walked into Benelmadena and back 5 times. This was a long walk but enjoyable in the sun and we stopped off in the bars on the way. Queen Vic pub next door (welsh) who served real chips and their peppercorn sauce was lush.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parasol Garden is just 50 metres from Playamar Beach, in Torremolinos. It offers a free Wi-Fi zone, an outdoor hydromassage pool and swimming pools and air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony. The Parasol Garden's bright rooms overlook the swimming pool, sea or mountains. Each room has tiled floors and wooden furniture. All are equipped with satellite TV. The Parasol's restaurant serves buffet meals with show cooking. There is a bar with live music and entertainment. The hotel also offers daytime activities, including archery and beach sports. Limited free public parking is available at the Parasol Garden Hotel. Torremolinos Crocodile Park is 3.5 Km away, and Malaga Airport is within 5 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Superbreak UK, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Parasol Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parasol Garden Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Parasol Garden Hotel Torremolinos