I've stayed at this hotel several times now, and am always impressed (that's why we go back), all the staff from Management to cleaning/maintenance staff are pleasant and friendly. Nothing is too much trouble and I have always been treated like a good friend whenever I go. The hotel is spotless with maid service daily a great power shower, and a very clean pool and area. The bar staff - mainly Peppe and Antonio are great fun and can't do enough for you. I've always stayed all inclusive, and enjoy it. You help yourself to wine and beer (and tea/coffee/soft drinks/water etc) (always abundant) and only go to the bar for spirits and cocktails if all inclusive. I travelled alone this time for a well deserved relaxing break and I definitely got it. The staff made it clear that if I needed anything I was only to ask. I met some great people, and felt very safe in the hotel. I would not hesitate to go alone again another time if I feel like it. We go again in July, but with several friends and family this time, and just can't wait to go back and see everyone again. I enjoy the food on offer, but I do like a variety of foods and am prepared to try mostly anything. There is always a great choice on offer both hot and salad items and choices of soups, breads, cold meats, cheeses etc, and would find it very difficult not to find something to be enjoyed at every meal. I understand some people like their food piping hot, but there are microwaves to heat up food if you prefer. There is also a good selection of snacks from 11am until just before lunch and from 4pm til 7pm. It is a fair walk to the town, but I like to walk up through the shops and up the steps. There is a lift if you can't or don't want to walk the steps, and indeed if you walk the "back way" to town, it is quicker as you don't have to walk through all the people and stop at all the shops and stalls on the way. The entertainment at night isn't great at this time of year, but Rafa is always around if people want to join in. Whenever we've been with children, they are made much of and encouraged to enjoy the fun and have a great time. Well done to Manuel and all the staff at Parasol Garden,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parasol Garden is just 50 metres from Playamar Beach, in Torremolinos. It offers a free Wi-Fi zone, an outdoor hydromassage pool and swimming pools and air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony. The Parasol Garden's bright rooms overlook the swimming pool, sea or mountains. Each room has tiled floors and wooden furniture. All are equipped with satellite TV. The Parasol's restaurant serves buffet meals with show cooking. There is a bar with live music and entertainment. The hotel also offers daytime activities, including archery and beach sports. Limited free public parking is available at the Parasol Garden Hotel. Torremolinos Crocodile Park is 3.5 Km away, and Malaga Airport is within 5 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Alpha Holidays Limited, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Parasol Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parasol Garden Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Parasol Garden Hotel Torremolinos