Hotel Service was fantastic. The reception team couldn't have been more helpful and all speak multiple languages fluently. The hotel had some ongoing maintenance in the master stairwell while we were there but it didn't once effect our stay. Some of the corridor walls were unfinished but again this had no effect on our stay at all.
The room was spotless on arrival with the smell of cleaning supplies still in the air, we had arrived slightly early but was given our room without hassle so this was fine. Just be aware that the room cleaning works on a pay as you go service but to be honest it isn't even worth it. We requested it the once and all that was done was the bed sheets tucked in and the toilet roll replaced, not worth the cost at all. It's easy enough to keep the place tidy for a week therefore we preferred the lower cost of the room in exchange.
On arrival we saw that the lobby had free Wi-Fi and plenty of couches to relax whilst checking your e-mails, the weather etc. There are two elevators to take you to your floor. The room itself is equipped with a full kitchen area and facilities inc. fridge freezer, cooker, microwave, toaster and a kettle. The crockery and utensils were also supplied. I'd suggest packing a sponge and a little washing liquid if you're planning to be cooking for the dishes rather than having to buy new for a short times use. Same goes for butter if you plan on having toast (some sachets for the week).
The room furniture consisted of a couch, 2x tables (one inside and one on the balcony) with a total of 4 chairs, bed side cabinets and a big built in wardrobe. Even though we requested a double room we were given two singles pushed together which in my experience can be fine but not in this case, they weren't even remotely suitable for pushing together as there would always be a sizeable gap.
The hotel location is excellent, 2 mins from the bus stop on arrival and not even 2 mins from the Carihuela beach front with plenty to see and do. If you venture further afield to wither Torremilenos, Bena Madina or Malaga itself the taxi's are reasonably priced and the public transport easily accessed and easy to use without fluent Spanish required. Overall I was very impressed with the quality of our stay for the price we paid it more than we could have hoped for.
Big thanks to the staff for their help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of the Carihuela, 2 mins walk to sandy beach and the typical sea food restaurants.Open all year. Sat Tv in all apartments. Studios & apartments for rent from 1 day - 6 months. Swimmingpool. 24 hr Reception. Cleaning. Kids go free. Onsite bar cafeteria with menu of the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Palm Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos
- Palm Beach Torremolinos
- Palm Beach Club Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain