We stayed with family at their time share. We found the staff to be very helpful and the hotel was great for the beach! Our room was spacious but we had to hide the pictures and dried flowers in the wardrobe!!
WE used the washing machine and took all of our clothes home clean. be aware that the public computer in the library is ancient and slow. However the wifi is super fast in reception. We can recommend the gin and tonics from the bar which are mostly gin with a dash of tonic!!!
one of the party was disabled and we arranged for a wheelchair from the local pharmacy which was hired by the day. The food store next to the hotel is managed by the most miserable people we met on the holiday!
Loved Malaga and cannot fault the buses which were regular and comfortable. Mijas was very atmospheric and we spent a lot on craft and art there. The views from the hills are worth the trip out. All in all we had a great time and can't wait to be invited back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of the Carihuela, 2 mins walk to sandy beach and the typical sea food restaurants.Open all year. Sat Tv in all apartments. Studios & apartments for rent from 1 day - 6 months. Swimmingpool. 24 hr Reception. Cleaning. Kids go free. Onsite bar cafeteria with menu of the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Palm Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos
- Palm Beach Torremolinos
- Palm Beach Club Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain