“What a Shame !”

Dining options: Reservations
WEST LANCS
“What a Shame !”
Reviewed 20 November 2012

Great food , but what a shame the owners are so ' antisimpatico !! ' great chef , but front of house RUDE !!! cant be bothered with customers . I overheard the owner being actually so rude to a large table of custommers and when they retaliated She actually said she couldnt care less !!!
It was not just that table , but in general she was very unhospitable ...... Maybe time to retire and put new front of house !!! ther is competion out there !!! and a recession !

• Visited July 2012

yorkshire
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 20 September 2010

We visited this restaurant after i discovered it had a wood fired oven.When we walked in i could not smell the oven and soon discovered it was not lit.We had garlic bread and tomato pizza to start and then we had different pizza.The pizza were by my standard just OK.They were small and also not much in the way of flavour.I visit this part of spain a few times a year and i am still trying to find an authentic Italian pizzeria with proper pizziolas.I will have to keep looking!
All in all not a bad restaurant but it could be a lot better.

2 Thank pizzaman15
Spain
“An Italian Run By Italians!!”
Reviewed 9 January 2010

The Pizzas at All Incontro are superb; freshley baked by Giovanni in a tradtional pizza oven.

The Pasta could be better. When I go to an Italian, I expect them to come up with sauces that I could not come up with, and that is sometimes not the case.

Having said that, their 4 cheese Ravioli is superb. The rest of the pasta menu needs to be jazzed up a bit.

It is certainly not cheap, but not terribly expensive either. I haven´t tasted a better pizza in the area, and the service is attentive and friendly.

The atmosphere depends on the time of year. Unfortuantely it is on a busy main road, and there is not much to look at. Having said that, the fresco paintings inside are fun and well done.