“Pizza was great”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 July 2013

My amigo told me about this pizzeria. I went there and had one pizza frutti di mare and it was good. Service was typical Spanish quality. Not bad but nothing special.
Nothing more to say. Typical pizzeria but better quality.

Reviewed 18 April 2013

It's a Pizzeria, but the food does not stand back from any restaurant! This is not a "food-factory", it's good "hand-made" food.
Very friendly and nice italian couple that runs the place. I will absolutely visit this place again if I get back to Torremolinos!
Some days open at lunch-time.

2  Thank Kaare K
Reviewed 6 March 2013

One of the few authentic Italian restaurants in the area. They have an authentic wood fired oven from Modena and each pizza is made by one of the owners Gianni.

The real interesting dishes are on their specials menu, so make sure you ask for this. I once had a black truffle pizza which was really amazing, and their home made panna cotta is perfect.

Always ask which desserts were made in-house and choose from that list.

Enjoy!

1  Thank Murasaki_Shikibu
Reviewed 20 November 2012

Great food , but what a shame the owners are so ' antisimpatico !! ' great chef , but front of house RUDE !!! cant be bothered with customers . I overheard the owner being actually so rude to a large table of custommers and when they retaliated She actually said she couldnt care less !!!
It was not just that table , but in general she was very unhospitable ...... Maybe time to retire and put new front of house !!! ther is competion out there !!! and a recession !

Reviewed 20 September 2010

We visited this restaurant after i discovered it had a wood fired oven.When we walked in i could not smell the oven and soon discovered it was not lit.We had garlic bread and tomato pizza to start and then we had different pizza.The pizza were by my standard just OK.They were small and also not much in the way of flavour.I visit this part of spain a few times a year and i am still trying to find an authentic Italian pizzeria with proper pizziolas.I will have to keep looking!
All in all not a bad restaurant but it could be a lot better.

2  Thank pizzaman15