“Rabo de Toro”

Chikito
Ranked #141 of 1,603 Restaurants in Granada
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Realejo - San Matias
Description: This estbalishment, brimming whith tradition and history , was the meeting place for Garcia Lorca, Manuel de Falla and other intellectual figures of the period in the famous literary circle known as "El Rinconcillo". Today Chikito continues to be a meeting place for all kinds of celebrity figures who love the quality cuisine of Granada and Andalusia . Excellent tapas bar whit spacious, climatised terrace
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We ate in the outdoor area on a busy Saturday evening without a resrevation. The Rabo de Toro was much tastier than I expected and worth repeating.

1  Thank MrMagee_11

Reviewed 3 May 2014

We went here because of the reviews. The food was nothing special, the wine was very expensive and the service was just ok. All together the whole meal was over priced. I would not go here again.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

I see there are varied reviews. All I can say is that my husband I found the food very good, the staff very friendly and appreciative of our attempts to speak Spanish. We also got a free liquor. It was very busy the night we were there.

1  Thank LMK63
Reviewed 22 March 2014

My husband and I just spent five days in Granada, and Chikito, by far, was our favourite place to go. Very friendly staff and excellent tapas. The bacalao is fantastic! Enjoy the busy bar, but also take the time to go to the restaurant for dinner. Order the "rabo de toro" which has a reputation for being the best in the country. You will not be disappointed. The owner of the apartment that we rented while in Granada said that Chikito is the best bar/restaurant in Granada. We have to agree!

Reviewed 28 February 2014

Inattentive service, pricey food, meat not cooked as requested. Found broken bits of glass in the desert. A horrible night which made us leave Granada earlier than planned.

1  Thank Nora1009390