“Excellent vegetarian food and local wine”

Restaurante Paprika
Ranked #183 of 1,522 Restaurants in Granada
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Albaicín
Reviewed 9 February 2014

http://paprika-granada.com/ has the menu and all that's on there is great. We ate here the last two nights we were in Granada. Simply fantastic.

There are newer reviews for Restaurante Paprika

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Really nice service, really lovely staff. They had a "cheesecake" made with almond milk that was absolutely delicious. I would highly recommend the menu del dia for the best value. (The items not on that menu did seem a little expensive to us.)

1  Thank ValueValueValue
Reviewed 23 November 2013

I've been living in Granada a month and was in dire need of good healthy food when I stumbled into paprika on a cold night. Although not traditionally Spanish, the food is creative, rich, and delicious. The meal was so filling, it was hard to believe there was no meat.

1  Thank Brynntastic
Reviewed 10 November 2013

We arrived after dark in Granada, tired and hungry. After checking into our rental apartment, we just wanted a place nearby to find a reasonable dinner. Our landlord pointed to a place just about fifty feet down the street and said, "There's your place!". And we are so glad she did. Paprika was a real find - excellent food, nice atmosphere, and good service. We're not even vegetarian, and we loved it. Everything we tried was quite good and very reasonably priced.

1  Thank washingtondcfan
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Neither my husband or I are vegan (or vegetarian), but Paprika came highly recommended by our host. After stopping in for a drink one night and watching the Chef prepare each meal with such care, we made a reservation for dinner. The menu is imaginative, with wonderful flavors and surprises for us non-vegan eaters. There are a few tables outside and lots of couples were eating, drinking and enjoying a beautiful night. Paprika also has an extensive selection of amazing teas - I finished my meal with a lavender tea that was the best cup of tea I've ever had. Come here for something different when you need a break from all that jamon.