“Great spot”
Review of Calle Navas

Calle Navas
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This is a wonderful street with lots of excitement! We just happened to be sitting outside at a pub, on May 31st, when there were all kinds of parades, processions, and parties happening! We're not sure what this date had to do with the partying but it seemed like maybe it was college graduation weekend due to the amount of young adults out dressed in costumes and hopping from bar to bar. What a great time we had!

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Calle Navas is a long and narrow street that is filled with restaurants serving tapas. It is one of the most famous streets of the city, where tourists and natives go to try tapas. It does get crowded at night.

Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

It's very lively and has a nice feel to it, but it does get too crowded. Last time we went there we had to go from bar to bar in order to get a place. Food and drinks were good, but same good as anywhere else.. it can also be a bit too pricy.

1  Thank aistoskinas
Reviewed 8 February 2014

If you are in Granada, you def. need to walk through at this street because its tiny and nice, but for food do not stay there.
They are set up for tourists, who will really believe this is the traditional Granada.
Went there once, sat down to a place, where I was waiting 15 minutes but nobody came to ask me, what I want. So I went to another one, which looked nice. The lady who came did not speak a word of English, and with my poor Spanish I did ask for a cana, what is a small (here normal) portion of beer. The lady returned with a jar of beer. I told, I did not ask for a whole liter, i did ask only for one glass. And she tried to convince me telling yes,yes, i did ask for a whole jar. I did not speak so much Spanish but I knew the difference between the two words, and I do not like, when people want to fool me. So I told, bring it back and bring my cana. Then she asked, if I will pay for the whole liter of beer. I answered no, then she started to sware in Spanish and went back to the kitchen. She returned with my glass of beer, and for tapa I have been served with 4 (FOUR!!) piece of olives! And not to mention, at the end it was more expensive "tapa" then anywhere else. Do not try it, even if you do no know the city, just 5-10 minutes walk more in every direction you will find way better places then this street.

1  Thank doralahungara
Reviewed 9 December 2013

The place offer plenty of choice for drinking and enjoying the famous Andalucian tapas. The only bad point it has become quite turistic and more expensive than enywhere else.