“Great Stay for Granada”

Allegro Granada
Ranked #66 of 122 Hotels in Granada
“Great Stay for Granada”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Granada is dirty and old for the most part. Finding a nice, clean and new place is uncommon. We enjoyed the stay here and would use it again of we came back to Granada. It was very nice having a pool on the roof, good views of the city. The pool is very clean and new.

Stayed July 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Belgrade, Serbia
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Nice, clean rooms. Almost new furnish. Clean sheets and towels.
Air Condition system is working very well, mostly in the corridor.
There are a lot of parking places around hotel, on a public places. Just look for the white lines.
Breakfast is almost continental, with well know Spanish dishes.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Jelena A
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We had a two night stay in this hotel and upon checking in we found the air condition not working to our standard but they quickly put us in another room which was much cooler.We walked every where so the location is convenient to most sights or a short taxi ride away.Rooms were clean and a king size bed with free wifi.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Granada, Spain
Reviewed 25 May 2014

The room smells cigarets or something weird...
The shower handle is broken
The wifi isnt easily reachable till i asked for it they brang a router for my room only.
The remote control doesnt work..
Im out of here.

Room Tip: Especially not room 410
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo

Travellers are raving about these Granada hotels

Braga
Reviewed 9 April 2014

If you don’t nead to be in the city center this is a good choice. Near the hospital, the Med School and the “Plaza de Toro’s”, in a residential area. In walking distance from the city cente, about 15 minutes through pleasant neighborhoods and parks.
Room are large and clean, very large bed, but need better maintenance.
Wifi is free. But in some rooms it does not work well.
Breakfast is Ok, not the best quality.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank andreagartner
Reviewed 12 January 2014

We booked this hotel based on the photos we say on the booking website. In all honesty it looked just like the photos, Great start but that's where it ended really.
We specifically requested a double bed, we got two singles pushed together. I have no idea why any person who claims to have the intelligence of a normal human being would think this was a good idea. It is really one of the things that annoys me about hotels the most. Why?! seriously I want an answer, why do you think I want to sleep with two single beds pushed together? If I stand close to my friend so we are touching are we conjoined twins or whatever your supposed to call them these days? If I park my boat next to another and they are touching do I suddenly have a catamaran? If I put two motor bikes together do I have a quad bike? No on any account and certainly this applies to beds too!!!! Just because you have put two single beds together does not mean you can rent the room as having a double bed. we were hoping for a romantic weekend away which just led to me waking up 5 times a night falling down the crack between the two beds. The only saving grace was that I could imagine putting the managers head in between them as I slammed them back together for the millionth time. Seriously stop lying about the bed you stupid hotel managers!!!!!!!
Now that Ive finished my rant ill put in something positive. The shower was great, lots of wet hot water. The towels were a bit crappy for a four start hotel but the getting wet bit was good. The bathroom smell like pooh when we arrived, did pretty much the whole two nights, not overpowering but that someones just had a dump waft.
The room was also billed as being soundproof. Well it was sort of, we could just hear the next room but only very softly so I would say it was good in that respect compared to most other hotels. However the aircon/heating circulation outlet that was just above the door was quite noisy. Normally this wouldn't bother me but it was actually louder than one would expect. As a comparison I would say it was 75% of the noise level on a plane. There is not much point to have a sound proof room if the ventilation that cannot be turned off makes so much noise.
The staff were very nice and helpful. We got great directions and eating out tips from them and it was greatly appreciated.
I am not sure who decides how many stars a hotel gets but I would expect a lot nicer than this for four stars. We both left wishing we had stayed somewhere else, I would categorize us both as not very fussy travellers too. I could not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Bazzaabroad
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 19 December 2013 via mobile

Tucked in a corner and far from town, room was slightly above average. Surprisingly the air condition was switched on at this point of the month. However, it was switched off at 11.30pm. Breakfast in the hotel was kind of messy. The hotel was high on occupancy and our group travelers were ushered to a ballroom instead of the breakfast place.

• Stayed December 2013