“Fantastic Sushi in Grenada”
Review of Zakuro Centro

Zakuro Centro
Ranked #210 of 1,508 Restaurants in Granada
Price range: US$18 - US$35
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Sushi in Grenada”
Reviewed 23 May 2013 via mobile

Stumbled on this place for lunch and had the €12 meal of the day. Had the freshest Gyoza I've ever had and the best Sushi plate ever. Very impressed.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Ron B

London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Little hidden gem in Granada”
Reviewed 17 May 2013

I strongly recommend a visit to this restaurant, the sushi was delicious, among the best I've ever had! Cooked right when you order, this is fresh and made on the spot. No frozen stuff like most restaurants do...
The service was great, we had a lovely waitress who spoke Spanish, English and Japanese, and was very welcoming.
Price wise, I'd say it was fair for what we had (the big sushi tray and gyozas), and would most definitely go back again.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Vandal76
Санкт-Петербург, Россия
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“the best japonese food I'vу ever tried”
Reviewed 2 March 2013

The prices are quite high for granada - our bill was 80 euro for 4 persons. The desert Tiramisu with green tea and Salmon in teriyaki souce are AMAZING!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Ulyana_Andreeva
New York City, New York
“Among the best sushi I've ever had”
Reviewed 10 February 2013

This Japanese restaurant hidden in the streets of Granada offers delicious and well-priced food, and the sushi is honestly among the best I've ever had (and being a sushi aficionado, I'm not one to hastily apply such labels). The fish is fresh and tasty, the rice is well-seasoned, and I'm at a loss for words when it comes to their salmon and tuna nigiri. To top it all off, the service is prompt, professional, and very friendly. Zakuro has definitely become a stable during my annual visits to Granada!

• Visited September 2012
Montana Rose
“Great Value...I'm impressed”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

Who would have thought you could find an 'great' sushi restaurant in Granada? Yes, sure it's not "melt in your mouth", "this is heaven" stuff, but for 15 euro each we had the largest and best sushi we've had in Spain so far (sorry Barcelona). The medium plate came with 12 pieces of maki and 8 pieces of sushi and the amount of fish served was decently sized AND it was really good. The rice could have been a bit 'stickier', but given the price and quality of what we were served I'm giving this place 5 stars. We'd almost consider coming all the way to Granada from Madrid just for sushi. Oishii.

• Visited December 2012