“Service with a smile”

Gran Cafe at Bib Rambla
Ranked #130 of 1,470 Restaurants in Granada
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, After-hours, Brunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hamilton, Bermuda
“Service with a smile”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

We enjoyed this restaurant more for the service than for the food. Breakfast was good and offered lots of standard options like eggs, bacon, toast, yogurt etc. Unlike other reviews, our churros y chocolate was good although I can't fathom how people drink the whole cup!? Lunch/dinner was just OK. Our server was excellent and easy to talk to. Good for people watching.

• Visited May 2014

• Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Brisbane, Australia
“Great location and top churros!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

My partner and I recently ate at this cafe whilst in Granada! The place is very nice and in a very good location, because of this it's expected that you will pay a bit more. The staff were friendly and all the food we had was good...the churros were among the best we had in spain.

I would go back if your looking to eat right on the main square.

Istanbul, Turkey
“Nice place, but don't go for dinner”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

Food can only be called decent. The place is nice, service quite friendly. But the food is so-so, nothing special. The lasagna we ordered was frozen in the middle, although they replaced it rapidly.

Visited May 2014
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Good location and atmosphere, greasy churros/lumpy chocolate”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

We went here for drinks and churros based on recommendation. The churros con chocolate were average (too greasy with lumpy insufficiently warmed chocolate) and not worth making any special effort for. The atmosphere was nice for a drink though.

• Visited April 2014
Dublin, Ireland
“Started OK, then Went Downhill”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

I might possibly have given this 3 stars, but my overall memory of this place is just bad. I do remember that our starters were actually rather tasty, but none of us could eat our mains. I don't even remember dessert. I do remember everyone being dissatisfied and unhappy at the end of the meal, and wishing we had gone back to the place we had been the night before.

I don't usually rank places too low, and I might be being a bit unfair here since this review comes 6 months after the fact. But when your overall lasting impression is that you would never bother going back, it's not that unfair, yeah?

Some pros - the summer menu was a great deal - less than 20 euros for 3 courses. the starters were fantastic, but again the rest was disappointing. My mom ordered a pizza, which was huge, and not great. Service was decent, and as it was still warm, we sat outside in the plaza.

• Visited October 2013