“Loved Anacapri!”
Review of Hotel Anacapri

Hotel Anacapri
Ranked #32 of 122 Hotels in Granada
Reviewed 26 September 2011

Where to start....My husband and I had a great time at Hotel Anacapri. We decided to stay here on Rick Steve's suggestion and because he said Kathy, who works there, "speaks Iowan." As we are from Iowa, and coincidently the same area as her, it was a no brainer to choose Hotel Anacapri.

The room was clean and very nice, beautiful bathroom and pretty comfortable bed. There is a TV and small refrigerator which was nice. The TV did have few English channels, but we obviously didn't watch it much. We were also able to pick up the free wifi in our room. The breakfast is a little pricey but very good, we had it one day. Hotel Anacapri is in a great location to sights, restaurants and shopping. Make sure to see the Al Hambra while there. Also, close by is an AMAZING Gelato place, and Moroccan restaurant (Restaurante Arrayanes). Both are musts while in Granada.

To sum it up the best hotel on our 11 day trip around Spain. Good value for the price and Kathy was super helpful!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 18 September 2011

Nice style and good location on a side street at the very centre. My room was facing the backyard, so I didn't hear any noise from outside. The walls inside are not at all soundproof, so I heard a lot of noise from the corridor, neighbouring rooms and especially water tubes. If you sleep soundly, that's probably no problem.
The staff was helpful - like in most hotels in Spain.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 September 2011

Location, Service Staff, Excellent Price and did I mention Location! Is one of the best place we stayed during our last vacation. The staff was very friendly and they knew the area very well. They even help us with the transportation to the Alhambra. The hotel is very close to everything, bus, El Alhambra, restaurants, shops, everything!

Room Tip: Excellent location, friendly staff
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2011

Africa, our concierge, was the friendliest staff in the world. Gave us above and beyond what we asked for. Staff in general was super nice and knowledgeable! Room was decent size, small twin beds, semi clean (but didn't sparkle if you know what I mean - saw a few ants, granted we were super close to mountainy areas), nice closet to fit suitcase. WIFI free only in lobby. Great location so close to major sights! I would totally go again!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 August 2011

I Stayed here while visiting my daughter during easter week. It was conveniently located. It is small and quiet. The staff is very helpful especially the American woman who works at the front desk. I have stayed at a few moderatly priced in Spain and Italy and this was the best yet. Nothing fancy but CLEAN, no bad smells, window to the outside and nice bathroom. I would highly reccomend.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank doodle17
Reviewed 6 August 2011

This is VERY clean hotel with a cool, sparkling front lobby. The front desk staff speak excellent English and were helpful with checking-in (we even got a FREE room upgrade!). You don’t need to be a high roller to get good service because the staff treats EVERY GUEST like royalty. One staffer went above & beyond to provide information about a local fireworks display, great hidden food spots, and even helped us get last-minute tickets to the Alhambra – those tickets helped us to avoid some LONG lines). I was so grateful for the extra attention.
Hotel Anacapri is in a safe area that is within comfortable walking distance of the big sites, restaurants, cafes, and a convenience store (perfect for stocking up on snacks). Spacious rooms with air-conditioning controlled in the room, big bathrooms, mini-fridge, lots of closet space, and comfortable beds. Quiet rooms made us feel like we were the only ones there. One downside was that WI-FI was only available in the main lobby (and it was VERY slow). Overall I felt like we were staying in a 5 star hotel. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a comfortable/affordable hotel!

Room Tip: First floor rooms with lofts are very spacious.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2011

My mother, daughter and I stayed at Hotel Anacapri recently, and were so impressed by the friendliness of the front desk staff - in particular, Stefanie and Kathy. They made our stay in Granada so comfortable and easy. The hotel is in a great location, within walking distance of the main sights. You will be well taken care of at Anacapri. We also really enjoyed the Indian restaurant across the street.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family