“Excellent”

Ranked #119 of 122 Hotels in Granada
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent”
Reviewed 15 December 2003

The last person to review this hotel must have been with EF, becuse I too stayed in Mediodia!! But this isn't about hotels in Madrid, now is it? The Mariola was very clean and well kept. It was very modern, except for the rotary phones. The food was nothing specail, but was still nice. The room was comfortable and quite. The elevator did break down between floors while I was in it, resulting in me having to jump through a 3 foot wide opening between the floor of the car and the opeining in the wall. Other then that, my stay was wonderful.

Families
Couples
Solo
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 September 2003

After staying with a group at a hotel call Mediodia in Madrid, our itinerary brought us to Granada to visit the wonderful Alhambra. When I stepped into the lobby, me and the rest of the group knew the Aparthotel Mariola was definately going to be a better experience than the Hotel Mediodia. It has a nice, renovated lobby that harmonizes quite well both classic and contemporary stylings, from the marble floors to the eclectic seating area. A small business center with computers and fax machines is available and the art deco snack bar serves great beverages and good snacks. When I entered my suite, even tough there is nothing "fancy" and the furniture is very classic, the beds had good mattresses (2 twin beds) and the bathroom was huge per european standards. We had dinner at the buffet that night which was included with our tour and it was quite good. The only negative point, If your traveling on your own, the Mariola is in the "new Granada" and about 10 minutes by car to the Alhambra so it's not really convenient If you're planning to walk to get there.

Overall recommended, I enjoyed my short stay

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member