“Wow, it was so interesting!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Play Granada
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Play Granada ( We love non tourism Tours ) is a young and top rated Agency in the country. Our concept is clear and simple. We develop sustainable activities with the historical and natural environment in the most beautiful sites in Spain. Our tours in Segway, Electric Bike , Walking and Night Adventure (awarded as 4th best night tour in the world) turn us into an international tourist reference. The bet is big and the responsibility even higher and at Play we believe we are up to the expectations, ready to show you this revolutionary way of bringing tourism to life adding not only culture but fun and adventure too. We know why you do it, we know what you want and we also know that you don't want to feel just like a boring number following and umbrella. For that reason we created not only the tours but an space, a Play Room of 250m2 full of services such as lockers, free Wifi connection, comfy sofas, coffee place, iMacs, music and staff ready to give you the coolest tips on the city. Welcome to the Play Granada Experience.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access
St. Petersburg, Russia
“Wow, it was so interesting!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

I was in Granada on June 2014 and tried very interesting tour around the town on electric bike. It was very nice and I was even so lucky that I was having individual excursion! I am very grateful to my guide Cristina Fandila, I liked her very easy-understanding speech, a lot of information, it was really beautiful memory of Granada! Natalia Agapova.

Visited June 2014

• Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Los Angeles, California
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Segway is the way to go!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

I fell in love with Granada and the whole hippie vibe of the city. But to get to the views, the hills can be brutal. The solution is to tour by segway!

Our family had never ridden segways before, but I was doing my best to keep my 9 & 12 year old boys interested in seeing "old stuff." This really did the trick! We all followed our wonderful guide Malik up and down hills and around the fabulous Albayzin, and my youngest has decided he wants a segway for his birthday. Not only did we have a lot of fun, we learned a lot and the kids were kept interested. As long as you can follow directions and use your body a bit like a joystick, riding a segway is easy.

Thanks to Malik, we also have our Christmas photo for 2014 at the St Nicholas viewpoint. Highly recommended.

Visited July 2014
“One of the best ways to see round Granada!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

I'm 56 and was a complete novice riding a Segway. Within minutes my tour guide Cristy had me feeling like I was a pro on it and I had so much fun riding round the streets of the old part of Granada which has narrow and steep streets and not designed for cars so you can go places that no taxi or tour bus could ever let you see. I certainly couldn't have walked much more that day having visited the Alhambra earlier.
Cristy at all times had my safety in mind and I felt confident through out the trip. Her knowledge and thoughtfulness and in helping me take pictures made it as good an experience as I could have ever imagined. I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this to any one who my read this. I went on the evening tour so you get to see Old Granada in twilight and when the Flamingo Gipsy Caves come to light and you see the Alhambra lit up! And of course make sure you ask for Cristy as your guide! You will nor be disappointed!

Visited July 2014
Lund, Sweden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Granada bike tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

If you are visiting Granada only for one day or part of the day and you wish to see most of the city then bike tour is a perfect choice. Cristina Fandila was our tour guide, She is very friendly and exciting tour guide. We had a great tour, I won't say much but would like to say Thumbs up!!!

Visited June 2014
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Walking tour of Albaicín, Granada”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

Seems expensive but, in fact, well worth it. Our group of about 12 was guided around the Albaicín in the friendliest and most informative way by Zane that I was almost ready to do it all again the next day!

Visited May 2014