“Thank you”

Granada Tapas Private Tours
Ranked #1 of 12 Food & Drink in Granada
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Really "experience" Granada & discover so much more than just food & drink! You will be taken to typical bars to sample the real side of Granada. We want you to feel local, live like a local for a few hours & finish with a feeling you´ve seen into Granada´s rich & varied historical as well as modern local culture. Suitable for groups from 2 to 50 people.
perth
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Thank you”
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Gayle, we so enjoyed your tour and your company tonight. What a fantastic way to start our 2 week holiday in Granada. The tapas and wine were exactly what we hoped for and we both felt that your tour catered for our tastes and our children's tastes. Fin and Briony have certainly had an experience to remember as have we!! Happy days indeed.

2 Thank kendi22
Gayle M, Owner at Granada Tapas Private Tours, responded to this review, 23 August 2014
It was lovely to have an "All Scottish" night out. Glad to hear the kids enjoyed themselves! Kind regards, Gayle

• Finnish first
Phoenix, Arizona
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great options for vegetarians too!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Roberto, Gayle's colleague, was our tour guide and he did a great job too! My husband is a meat eater, but I asked for vegetarian choices and bars were chosen that had options for me! Yes, the food, beer and wine were great (and very plentiful), but better still is that the 4 bars selected were NOT in the touristy areas of Granada, which made the experience more fun.
Roberto, at 28, is just a few years older than our kids so it was fun to talk not only about history with him, but to talk about how he grew up and his family life in the suburbs of Granada. Since it was only my husband and I on the tour that day we had a lovely, personal experience.

1 Thank gotwanderlust8
Thank you for the lovely photos and comments. Roberto was delighted to hear you enjoyed yourselves! Kind regards, Gayle
Redcliffe, Australia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Wonderful time,great food. Thanks Gayle!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We recently spent a week in Southern Spain, touring with our marvellous guide, Gayle. Treated like family, our small group of five experienced the sights, sounds and tastes of the region, always accompanied by Gayle's good humour, entertaining stories and friendship. She went out of her way to be helpful and make sure we were well catered for.

The many tapas bars visited provided an array of tasty morsels, washed down with a variety of Spanish wines. We loved the food, the wine and the company and certainly recommend the introduction to Spanish culture. Well worth it ! H and M - a pair of very satisfied Australians.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Heather C
Hi Heather, hope all is going well `Down Under´. Just about to start the Peregrine season again! Best wishes to you both, Gayle
Truro, United Kingdom
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Brilliant evening, even better host!”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I found the website after a long search for a tour that would except a single person booking and I am so glad I found Granada tapas tours. Gayle was able to fit me on to a tour with only 1 days notice and I had very quick responses to my request and following booking.
I was lucky enough to have Gayle as my tour guide. As I was a single person, she made me feel part of the group straight away. She is extremely friendly, welcoming and great fun to be with. She took us to 4 tapas bars which were all diverse and the food was excellent. It was great to try different things and places that I may not have tried on my own.
Along the way, Gayle also told us some of the history of the city and a bit about each of the tapas bars we visited which was really interesting.
I had a brilliant evening and would highly recommend this to anyone who visits Granada especially if you are a single person or first time visitor.

Visited June 2014
Thank you for your comment Sam, we did indeed have a fun evening! Kind regards, Gayle
Toronto, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Gayle Enriched our Experience!”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

With her wonderful sense of humour and storytelling skills Gayle introduced us to not only wonderful tapa restaurants but gave us a sense of the history of Granada and Spain. We were travelling with a group of 14 and I was constantly amazed at how she interacted with the restaurants to provide both an ease of ordering and paying. Enjoyed her descriptions of the different tapas and she was always enthusiastic recommending other sights to see. Will definitely be calling her for a return trip!

Visited May 2014