Guadalupe Hotel
  • Free Internet
Alhambra Palace Hotel(Granada)
Suecia(Granada)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsalhambra parkingalhambra lotthe busmain entrancedirectly across the streetcar parkreduced rateolive grovesperfect location for visitingminute walkwalk downhilljacuzzi bathvisiting alhambrahotel guestscity centrebuffet breakfastla alhambra
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 April 2014

My partner and I have now stayed three times at the Guadalupe and always found it to be comfortable and clean with excellent,friendly staff who do their upmost to make your stay pleasant. The bar staff are also excellent as was the lady who cleaned our room. We stayed in March and the price was very reasonable.The location being so near to the Alhambra is a treat and is only a short walk down to the centre through a lovely park. The days we felt lazy we caught the 30 bus which leaves you with a couple of minutes walk from the hotel. Granada is such a beautiful and interesting place to visit and I am sure that we will be returning soon both to Granada and the Guadalupe.

Room Tip: At the back you overlook an Olive Grove. Both front and back have interesting views.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank IanJohnB
Guadalupehotel, Director Comercial at Guadalupe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Dear guests,
I appreciate your comments, and very happy to hear you came by third time again to enjoy our city.
I really think you mentioned all our best points, sincerely, we are very proud about our excelent staff, we have an ideal location, sourrounded by vegetation, just in front of Alhambra, and just a nice walk of 1 km. from the historic centre city. . . . and all of this as yo mention well, with an optimal relationship quality price.
That helps to keep fighting every day to improve our product.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

The off season (mid February) price for two was very reasonable, especially considering the location. It is a ten minutes walk to the Alhambra and a very nice one too - you can walk through an olive garden. You get a discount for the parking at the Alhambra, but it is still expensive. We found a space somewhere else along the road, which was alright.
I had found a better price on the internet than the hotel offered and they told me on the phone we would get that price - but added taxes to it, which wouldn't have happend with the internet booking. I wasn't in the mood to argue at the moment, but I think they would have given in. Staff were polite, if not overly friendly.

The room was clean and spacious, as were the beds. But the light in the bathroom was very harsh and somehow this is how the hotel felt - a bit harsh around the edges. The worst was the noise from the adjoining room: when they used they toilet it sounded as if we were staying right beside the Niagara falls. I don't think I have stayed in another hotel were that sound could be heard as loud. And I had asked especially for a quiet room... Don't they know about this?

We didn't have breakfast there, as it was expensive and we didn't think the restaurant looked nice in the pictures.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anna C
Reviewed 28 March 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights because we were driving and it was very convenient for parking and access to the Alhambra. Very nicely decorated rooms, great cleanliness all around and English- speaking helpful front desk clerks. We ate in restaurant on second floor but wouldn't recommend it much. I ordered loin of cod and got overly salty piece of fish covered over by tomato- peppers glom. It turned out it was really baccala but waiter didn't say so. Husband ordered duck confit and enjoyed it. Great flan for dessert. Waiter was very sweet and wrote down best brand of local olive oil to buy.Would recommend this restaurant when you're all walked out from Alhambra and need lovely well-appointed quiet room to chill out.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 17 March 2014

It is a very confortable, restaured and modern at the same time hotel in which we stayed for our marriage anniversary in Caceres.
The room was spacious and confortav´ble as well as the excelent bathroom.
Very good breakfast.
I strongly recomend.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com
Reviewed 10 March 2014

This is the unbeatable location, and as we had a car, the parking option was extremely helpful. The room was very comfortable, clean and the staff very helpful. The only issue was a very poorly functioning internet connection - which was important to us.

Room Tip: We had no issues with a room facing the street, even with being on the second floor.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel