Stayed at this hotel in Nov. 2005.
1. Room - good size, beds OK, very clean. Very nice bathroom - excellent shower, lots of towels, very clean.
2. Location - very centrally located. A 5-min walk to the Cathedral, and right in the middle of the shopping district. A note for shoe lovers - excellent and inexpensive shoe shopping on every corner.
3. Noise levels - because of the central location, there was lots of noise coming from the street, until about 2:00 in the morning. Saturday night was much quieter though, surprisingly.
4. Service - excellent and friendly staff at the front desk. One in particular - Pilar - speaks excellent English. She provided us with some very useful suggestions re: dining choices and sightseeing, and called a cab for us.
5. Rate - we paid about 47 euros a night (tax included, no breakfast) through Expedia - EXCELLENT value.
6. Breakfast - try Ooh La La cafe at the nearby Plaza Bib Rambla (a 2 min walk). Excellent toast with crushed tomatoes and olive oil, or with pate - for just 1 euro.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Las Nieves Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Nieves Granada
- Hotel Las Nieves